A European study analyzed dietary fat intake and weight gain in 89,432 men and women. It found that the percentage of dietary fat had no statistical impact on body weight, leading the researchers to conclude â€œThese findings do not support the use of low-fat diets to prevent weight gain.â€Read More...
A Hawaiian study followed 75,512 men and women for 8 years tracking their fiber intake, magnesium intake, and the glycemic load of their diets to see who developed diabetes.Read More...
A lack of selenium or iodine exposes your thyroid to unnecessary damage from chemicals, according to a new study testing the adverse effects of a common mosquito insecticide.Read More...
Guggulsterones are the active component of the Aryuvedic herb Commiphora mukul, also known as gugulipids. Several new studies suggest that guggulsterones are helpful for weight loss.Read More...
Ashwaganda is a popular Aryuvedic herb with traditional uses for anxiety, nervousness, depression and insomnia, Several new studies help to prove the effectiveness of the traditional use of ashwaganda in support of your nervous systemâ€™s health.Read More...
Several new animal studies show that chlorella is yet another nutritional tool to assist in the battle of the bulge. One study showed it could improve leptin and insulin function despite a high fat diet. Another study showed it prevents the accumulation of fat in fat cells (blunting the storage of calories).Read More...
Women considering pregnancy should do everything in their power to reach and maintain an optimal body weight prior to conception. A new study finds that being overweight is linked to a 14% less chance of a successful pregnancy, jumping to 28% for obese women.Read More...
Visceral fat is the kind that accumulates in the abdominal region and is associated with highly inflammatory disease-related risk. A new study had individuals exercise 40 minutes twice a week for one year following a period of weight loss. This small amount of exercise completely prevented the re-accumulation of the high disease risk fat. The researchers found that aerobic exercise and resistance training were equally effective for this purpose.Read More...
Scientists have now proven that extra body weight is associated with adverse nerve abnormalities in the frontal brain that influence cognitive ability as well as impulse control.Read More...
Scientists have made a major breakthrough in understanding why dietary fiber and friendly GI tract flora (acidophilus) provide significant benefit to such inflammatory problems as colitis, asthma, and arthritis.Read More...
- Unclog Your Liver & Lose Abdominal Fat – Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #6
- Germ Gangs Block Weight Loss – The Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #5
- Higher Protein Intake Lowers Blood Pressure in Overweight Adults
- Malfunctioning Immunity Causes Weight Gain – The Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #4
- Lack of Sleep Causes Overeating
- Gymnema Has Potent Weight Loss Properties
- Why Toxins and Waste Products Impede Weight Loss - The Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #3
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Helps Anti-Age Your Metabolism & Brain
- Blueberries Help Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- How Digestive Problems Prevent Weight Loss – The Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #2
- Stunning Discoveries Regarding Iron, Obesity, Candida & Thyroid
- The Leptin Diet Weight Loss Challenge #1 – Overview and Basic Needs
- Significant Weight Loss from Green Coffee Beans
- Scientists Tout Banaba for Blood Sugar and Metabolic Health
- Silymarin Helps Type 2 Diabetic Patients
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- August 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007