Brand new research has established that when leptin registers properly in your brain, signifying nutritional adequacy, an energetic gene switch is thrown called TORC1. TORC1 then activates multiple genes associated robust energy use, including genes that enable a woman to become pregnant (KISS1).Read More...
Those of us living in the Northern states have gotten our first dose of thyroid shock. Unseasonably cold temperatures have many people feeling that winter is coming too soon â€“ a subconscious perception that is sure to throw many into thyroid distress.Read More...
How many of us struggle with bad experiences or memories, the â€œold tapesâ€ that come back to haunt us at the most inopportune times? A new study has unlocked the key to this mechanism, offering hope for improvement to everyone.Read More...
In a study that rocks the wobbly foundation of the low fat diet for heart health paradigm (which is of course a major fraud), LDL cholesterol was lowered by 8% when participants ate 20% of their calories per day from pistachios (34% fat diet).Read More...
The combination of a lack of sun and cold weather invariably strains your mood as well as your metabolism. It is an energy-depleting form of stress, similar to having a daily argument with someone. If your energy systems…Read More...
As the holiday festivities wind down what is typically left over is a physical feeling of sludge. Extra holiday consumption of food, sugar, and alcohol can leave you feeling energetically off and headed in the direction of significant winter weight gain, compromised immunity, and the mental doldrums…Read More...
Until recently nobody knew exactly where your baby fat cells lived. In a new study clever scientists engineered mice so that baby fat cells would glow green, allowing them to pinpoint their exact location and to follow their development.Read More...
New research is uncovering how hemoglobin behaves within a cell to deliver oxygen to the cell engines so that calories can be burned as fuel. Oxygen must be present within cells in order for metabolism to work at an optimal rate. Thyroid hormone is short-circuited at the cellular level if oxygen is not present.Read More...
- Lipoic Acid and ALC Rejuvenate Muscle and Liver Energy Production
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Corrects Insulin Signaling
- Are Food Cravings and Excess Food Consumption a Sign of Brain Damage?
- Grape Seed Extract Boosts Muscle Energy & Calorie Burning
- Soluble Fiber Lowers Accumulation of Dangerous Belly Fat
- Diet Soda Proves Fattening When Put to the Test
- Dawn of the New Leptin Era
- Is Gut Bacteria More Important than Calories When it Comes to Body Weight?
- Is a Starvation Diet the Remedy for the Diabetes Epidemic?
- USDA Proves Whey Protein Helps Weight Loss
- Fat Substitute Olestra Promotes Weight Gain
- Forget About Liposuction for Weight Loss
- High Protein Breakfast Dampens Hunger Drive Later in the Day
- Get Rid of Your Cravings to Help Make Healthier Fat
- Snacking Associated With Increased Rates of Injury, Stress & Cognitive Malfunction
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- August 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007